Monday 13 October 2014

Mollie Makes chevron cushion special appearance!

I'm so excited at the moment because as well as all the exciting work I've been doing for Simply Crochet lately, a pattern I designed for Mollie Makes last year has gained lots of new fans. If you remember, these were in issue 30 back in 2013, and I'm so excited to see them again. 



All photos by Eyeshine Photography

For those who missed it first time around, the tutorial is now online! Visit the Mollie Makes blog to find out how to crochet these zig-zag cushions. Tune in tomorrow for more cushion news...

Happy hooking!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.