Wednesday 15 October 2014

Hooked on Simply Crochet!

I've been banging on for ages about being involved with Simply Crochet magazine. It's really exciting for me, as I'm delighted to be one of their regular designers! I think the mag is so fresh and fun, and although crochet tennis shorts aren't up everyone's street, I'm really honoured to share the pages of a magazine with some of my crochet heroes. Kat Goldin, Lara Messer and of course Lucy of Attic 24 are all regular contributors too. As well as affirmation for me as a designer and crochet lover, I'm really excited to be able to share my designs with such a big audience of crocheters. And working to different briefs often challenges me to go outside my usual comfort zone!

Here are some of my designs in the current issue 23...more from me in issue 24 out on Thursday! So get gettum while you can...


                   webSCM23blog
A nifty, quick ear warmer in my favouritest of favourite colours...

And a lovely geometric design including (you guessed it) MORE MUSTARD hurrahhhh! 

I absolutely LOVE the styling of this cushion, I would like to have it on an Ercol Windsor chair in my front room but I have neither the cushion nor the Ercol Windsor. Ha! 
I will share more from issue 24 next week. 

In the meantime, happy hooking!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey just discovered this magazine (New to crocheting). Love the cushion pattern and will be putting it on my list to make.

    Hopefully we will see more of your stuff..

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.