Wednesday 3 July 2013

Taking a Break

My blog is a mess. My house is a mess. My stash is a mess. In all honesty, I've lost my mojo. If I haven't lost my crochet mojo, then I have certainly lost my blogging mojo. 

Crochet, knitting, sewing, and general homemaking have slowed to a steady halt while I focus on raising my two children. A visit to the health visitor has made me realise that those little lads need all my attention, and so I'm not going to let my mind wander and worry about writing words at a time when they need me most.

Home is where I need to be- physically, mentally and emotionally. So I'm taking a break from blogging, internetting and wishing for things that might never be so. Vanessa, whose blog I have devoured and loved for three years has managed to put into words what I am struggling with, so please read her final post on Coco Rose Diaries to see how I am feeling. 

I hope I will be back, to share projects and ideas with you. But until I've found my inspiration and got my days back on track I will be away from blogland for a while. I hope to have a new look blog, with more focus on what you- the reader- like to hear and see. 

I hope you all have a wonderful summer full of happy hookery. 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your gorgeous boys and look after yourself :)
    Much love Jane x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care, and enjoy every moment with those gorgeous boys, hopefully see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.