Thursday 12 September 2013

International crochet day

Happy international crochet day! Or so I am reliably informed...to celebrate I thought I'd briefly share so previously unseen projects from the summer. I'm prepping two new photo-heavy posts to be completed when the natural light is a little better, hopefully I'll share with you a new project over the weekend! But for now here's a little preview of what's to come...
   
    Hooking up a string bag...(still a WIP)


          
Prettifying some pillowcases (tutorial coming soonish)

   
        Baby blanket in progress

         Hoopla rug...man I love this! 

         
    An Elise Shawl in Rowan Kid Classic
      For my mother-in-law's 70th

 
         a toy for a boy...

Hope you celebrate the day with hook in hand and inspiration in your heart! I haven't had time for any crochet yet (wah) but hope to join in later.  

      Happy hooking! 
  XxX

2 comments:

  1. Lovely projects x I didn't even know there was such a day until earlier...I haven't picked up a hook in a while...maybe today is the day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea yesterday was a day for crochet... but oh I do now feel justified that I spent the day happily crocheting rather than doing the many other jobs that need me!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.