Thursday 22 November 2012

Simply Crochet

I know you girls love a bit of gossip- so how's this? The lovely people behind Mollie Makes and The Simple Things are launching a new crochet magazine in the new year!
 
Simply Crochet is out on January 10th, and looks like a delicious new mag for hookers like me. It's the sister mag of Simply Knitting, and has appeared as a special of Simply Knitting before.
 
As usual, Future publishing is offering the first three issues for £5 here, worth a look! You can find them on Twitter and Facebook too for more news.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good and promising!
    Curious if it will be on sale in the Netherlands; I hope so! Thanks for the info anyway, love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.