Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Month in Makes

Oh dear, I'm rather behind with my blogging. Truth be told, there aren't so many 'makes' to show you for March. We've decorated, painted, built, sewn and crocheted. So perhaps I'll give you a proper tour of the place when the house is at its spiffy best. I painted in the living room, and finally made my Sanderson curtains, and hung my new 'Home Sweet Home' print, from onelittlebirdstudio on Etsy. We also decorated the spare room, sorting some shelving and painting the walls. I re-painted the mirror, so I'll show you all this soon.

For now, here is a glimpse into the past month in making, doing and being. You can find me on instagram these days too.


Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.