Friday 30 March 2012

Lost in Crochet

I have been a rubbish blogger lately, sorry about that. I've been burying myself in work, motherhood and sunshine this week, and have been laid low with yet another stomach virus.


But I have been thinking about crochet.


Lots and lots of crochet.


Dreaming about crochet.


Putting pen to paper. Dreaming up sweet hooky ideas and playing with colour.


Working on something small, while I think on something huge. Something that will be the most exciting thing to ever happen to me. If I can just make it happen!


So with my new tools, some delicious yarn and a head full of dreams I will spend my weekend creating.

Have a happy hooking weekend

XxxxxxxxX

4 comments:

  1. ....and have a happy weekend too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath!
    I just found your pattern of the wonderful crochet stool cover.
    I'd love to crochet the cover and translate your pattern in Dutch. And then put it on my blog. Is that okay by you? I will of course make a link to your blog to mention the original pattern.
    I'm waiting for your reaction. On top of my blog is a contact form to reply.
    Thank you and have a great weekend.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you go girl...crochet blanket is coming along a treat...i will be revealing mine soon...possibly!!!! hope you are back to fighting fit again XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, the blanket is looking fab! Hx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.