Thursday 8 March 2012

A Granny a Day: Week #1

Spring is poking its head around the curtain again today, after a few days of rain, wind and general misery. The house is flooded with sunshine, rather helpfully it's showing up how filthy the windows are! We're preparing for a visit from the mother-in-law to be, and have been tidying and sorting and generally making ready. In the meantime, I have been working on my Granny a Day project and really rather enjoying it. I admit there were a couple of days when no grannying took place, but it's nice and easy to catch up- no pressure, just simple granny squares, joined on-the-go for speed and efficiency.
 Day 1
Day 2
 
 Day 3
 Day 4
 Day 5
 Day 6
Day 7

*the beginnings of a lovely blanket*

and lastly, welcome to my new followers and readers! I'm so glad everyone is loving the stool cover pattern, I am keen to get down to the big blue swedish place to purchase more stools...

happy hooking
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Its such a great design, I do believe the finished blanket will be quite lovely rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a granny a day is such a fantastic idea! might have to join you...you could make a real bobby dazzler if you did it everyday for a year!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.