Wednesday 1 February 2012

The Month in Makes

White Rabbits!


In celebration of a new month, I thought I'd share the last month in makes with you.


 *cafetiere cosy for my mother*
Yarn: Rowan Pure Wool DK in Anthracite (Charcoal) and Cypress (Teal)
Buttons: vintage
 *granny cushion from workshop*
 *baby booties for alexa*
pattern: Cute and Easy Crochet by Nicki Trench
yarn: Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino Silk DK
 *maisie cardigan for alexa*
pattern: Alicia Paulson, Vintage Crochet (see sidebar)
yarn: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino DK, Cherry
 *earflap hat for alexa*
yarn: Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino Silk DK (leftover from ripple blanket- to match!)
pattern: coming soon...
 *knitted wristwarmers for moi*
yarn: Rowan Cashsoft Chunky in Rocky
Pattern: coming soon...
*curtains for albie's room*
Fabric: Cath Kidston Star Stone

A very productive month indeed. OK, so I haven't finished the dress like I promised, but I am now working on it again and have fresh stocks of old gold yarn on the way to complete this absolute labour of love!

In February, my project list is thus:
Nico Dress- I HAVE to complete this project!
Sanderson curtains (oooh the fabric is GORGEOUS)
Ripple blanket
A couple of owl hats- one big, one small
A baby hat for another newborn girl

happy month of makes to you
xxx

2 comments:

  1. ok, so your month of makes put me to shame sooo much! you've been a busy bunny! fabulous crafting. when do you find the best time to do your crafting is? i like to crochet in the evenings (if i can stay awake!) and sew during the day...inbetween school runs and general housey stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonsense! I seem to have neglected my workload and family whilst in my mkaign frenzy...oooops. I find I have to crochet in the evenings, as my toddler likes to get very involved! Sewing I'm not sure yet...I did the curtains over a couple of Sunday afternoons whilst Albie was asleep!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.