Monday 16 January 2012

Friday in Felixstowe

I went to visit a friend in Felixstowe- a port town in Suffolk- on Friday. The weather was gorgeously cold, crisp and sunny and we couldn't resist taking a walk along the beach front with the little ones.
The light was perfect on this late Friday afternoon, I just loved the quiet seaside-town feel of the place, faded grandeur and seaside amusements. It was a beautiful afternoon indeed.






 the sunset with the beach front coloured lights coming on...

Pics are all iPod snaps (with some help from Camerabag).

Hope you all had a dreamy weekend.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful snaps! Looks like you had a gorgeous time. The weather has been beautiful these past few days. Clear and crisp and bright. My kind of day!

    Have a super Monday!

    Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.