Thursday 30 June 2016

The Cool Cottons Collection

Well, it's about time I blogged about crochet, eh? I've been so busy making things for all the magazines (and I do mean AALLLLLL the magazines) that I haven't had time to make anything for myself for a long time. So I've gathered together some of my favourite patterns from the past year or two, and I'm releasing them as PDFs for you to buy and download. 

I cannot tell you how excited about this! I recently met with www.lovecrochet.com and was so excited to be invited to be part of their movement. So I decided to release my downloads through these guys- and the great news is they sell just about EVERYTHING you need to make the projects. You can just add the pattern to your basket, and then add the materials listed below the pattern. Handy, eh?

 So if you search for me as a designer, you can see my first five patterns- the Cool Cottons Collection. Five crochet projects to take you through high summer, all in beautiful, crisp cottons. Some of you may have seen these patterns in magazines before, but for those that missed them first time around, they're now available to keep forever, in my newly-designed PDF format! Wanna meet the gang? Come on then...

 A lined watermelon clutch bag with a zip closure, crocheted in Rico Creative Cotton Aran- isn't it super cute and juicy!

 Is there an occasion when a pineapple bag isn't appropriate? I don't think so. 

 Sandy is a 70s-inspired fringed semi-circular shawl perfect for summer evenings and festivals 

This Woodstock messenger bag is one of my faves.

Delta Dawn is a pretty wrap which features an unusual Japanese floral trim.

To download any of these patterns to keep forever, search under my designer name Kath Webber or CLICK HERE to take you straight to my pattern page, you can also search for me on ravelry and click the links to the pattern. 

Happy hooking everyone!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.