Thursday 2 May 2013

Gorgeous George

A long blog absence this past month...but this time I have an excuse! Four weeks ago I gave birth to my second son, George William. He decided he was done baking at 35 weeks, and my waters broke rather dramatically leading to two days in hospital before I went into labour at home on the evening of the 15th. I very quickly had to cancel all my plans, return work to my editors and gather everything for our early arrival, but I'm pleased to say he arrived quickly and safely and didn't have to spend time in the neonatal unit. We stayed in hospital for a few days and have since been home getting settled into our new routines! Albie adores him (after a shaky start) and George is growing lots and utterly perfect.

Here is some pictures from our first two weeks together...daily George updates can be found over on Instagram! 


2 comments:

  1. He's wonderful, I'm glad everything is ok and you are all settling down together! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Such a lovely boy!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.