Friday 22 February 2013

Inside Crochet

Afternoon all! Welcome to all my new followers- it's lovely to see you here. It's less than a week left of the 500 Crochet Blocks competition, so leave a comment on the blog post below if you want to be in with a chance of winning. Exciting times! Hannah and I have been busy signing book and getting in touch with important people. 

Which leads me nicely into introducing the very delicious Inside Crochet magazine. If you haven't heard of it, then I suggest you pop down to your local newsagents (or WHSmith in my case) and pick up a copy- you won't be disappointed. This is a mag for the true crochet addict.Techniques series, beautiful vintage-style patterns, and interesting features- it's lovely! Plus the designs are SCRUMPTIOUS. 

I'm absolutely thrilled that soon I'll be joining the ranks of Sara Sinaguglia, Joanna Scrace and Claire Mongomerie and have been busy designing lovely things for the mag too! You'll find me introduced in the next mag then designs from April onwards. Squeeeeee! Hope you all get a chance to pick up the mag- it really has some beautiful designs in it. The styling is super and it's just good value for money I think. 

There's your weekend reading SORTED!

Happy hooking
xxx

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congrats on the book (I can't believe I know 2 authors!) and working for Inside Crochet, how completely perfect!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way Kath! That's brilliant, well done you x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.