Thursday 10 January 2013

Spring Knitting and Stitching Show

NEWS!
14th-17th March 2013
 The Spring Knitting and Stitching Show, London
This spring, Make, Do and Mend are proud to be running a series of workshops at the Knitting and Stitching show at London's Olympia. Join me on the Saturday for Next Steps crochet- a two hour workshop that teaches extended skills for intermediate crochet techniques. I'll also be teaching an hour-long edgings and trimmings workshop for those looking for new ways to finish their work. All materials will be provided, booking is essential. 
Visit www.twistedthread.com for ticket info and workshop schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.