Thursday 31 May 2012

Summer fun

Summer has taken over here at inverleith. We spent most of last week making the most of the garden, encouraging the new growth and planning some more planting. Then, on Sunday, we packed up the picnic basket and headed to Mersea island- home of some of the country's best sea food- for a picnic and sunburn.

Welcome to all my new followers! Hope you enjoy some summer snaps- I'm busy with the book and wedding at the mo, so this will be my last post for a while. Stick with me- I've got some delights to show you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read. I've enabled Disqus so if I don't reply to your comment here, please know that I read and treasure every word. Let's stay in touch! I'm also found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Let's be friends.